Lumières en Seine will open at the Parc de Saint-Cloud
Every evening at dusk the park will come alive with dazzling lights, dancing stars and breath-taking projections. From the very entrance at the Clémenceau gates this special light trail will take you on a magical journey through fire gardens and frosted forests, over fields of fairies and illuminated waterfalls. Along the way you’ll pass by a charming merry-go-round and Santa’s sleigh as well as a cosy rest spot, where you can enjoy mouth-wateringly good food, mulled wine and hot chocolate.
Make sure you don’t miss this breathtaking evening that promises to be the perfect evening out, where long-lasting festive memories will be made with friends and family.
We recommend using public transport:
- By Métro:
- Line 10 terminus Boulogne-Pont de Saint-Cloud, exit ‘avenue de Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny’ on the left side, then cross the Pont de Saint-Cloud
- By Bus:
- Lines 52,72,126,175,460,467, stop Parc de Saint-Cloud
- Line 160 to Pont de Saint-Cloud-Albert Kahn
- Line 260 stop Rhin et Danube-Musée Albert Kahn (take avenue Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, then cross the Pont de Saint-Cloud)
- By Tram :
- T2 (Pont de Bezons-Porte de Versailles), stop Parc de Saint-Cloud
- By train
- (Line L and U Saint-Lazare or la Défense in the direction of Versailles rive-droite or Saint-Nom la Bretèche) stop : Saint-Cloud
- By car
- Limited car parking is available. The nearest car park is the Indigo Colline Saint-Cloud car park.