The must-attend light trail event of winter evenings is back at the National Estate of Saint-Cloud from Nov. 17th onwards
2km light trail | Immersive & interactive | A short distance from Paris | Friends & family experience
Lumières en Seine is returning to the Saint-Cloud National Estate for the third year and looks forward to welcoming your back from 17 November 2023.
A must-attend event for winter evenings, this enchanting trail is back with a completely new route to conclude 2023 and kick off 2024 in the most beautiful way possible: through a nighttime walk of nearly two kilometers, featuring new illuminated installations, sculptures, and other works of art.
Immerse yourself in the magic of the holiday season with your family or friends. To enhance this unforgettable experience, both young and old food enthusiasts can also enjoy the warm and comforting atmosphere of the food court, where they can indulge in hot beverages, sweet treats, and savory delights. Reserve your enchanted experience at Lumières en Seine now.
We recommend using public transport:
- By Métro:
- Line 10 terminus Boulogne-Pont de Saint-Cloud, exit ‘avenue de Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny’ on the left side, then cross the Pont de Saint-Cloud
- By Bus:
- Lines 52,72,126,175,460,467, stop Parc de Saint-Cloud
- Line 160 to Pont de Saint-Cloud-Albert Kahn
- Line 260 stop Rhin et Danube-Musée Albert Kahn (take avenue Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, then cross the Pont de Saint-Cloud)
- By Tram :
- T2 (Pont de Bezons-Porte de Versailles), stop Parc de Saint-Cloud
- By train
- (Line L and U Saint-Lazare or la Défense in the direction of Versailles rive-droite or Saint-Nom la Bretèche) stop : Saint-Cloud
- By car
- Limited car parking is available. The nearest car park is the Indigo Colline Saint-Cloud car park.