Lumières en Seine is open this Sunday, January 9. We are expecting many of you for this last evening.
People in possession of a ticket dated Saturday January 8 can go directly to the entrance. All tickets for Saturday January 8 are valid today (Sunday January 9).
For any refund request following the closing of Saturday January 8, please contact your sales platform directly.
Thank you for your understanding.
Lumières en Seine will open at the Parc de Saint-Cloud
Every evening at dusk the park will come alive with dazzling lights, dancing stars and breath-taking projections. From the very entrance at the Clémenceau gates this special light trail will take you on a magical journey through fire gardens and frosted forests, over fields of fairies and illuminated waterfalls. Along the way you’ll pass by a charming merry-go-round and Santa’s sleigh as well as a cosy rest spot, where you can enjoy mouth-wateringly good food, mulled wine and hot chocolate.
Make sure you don’t miss this breathtaking evening that promises to be the perfect evening out, where long-lasting festive memories will be made with friends and family.
We recommend using public transport:
- By Métro:
- Line 10 terminus Boulogne-Pont de Saint-Cloud, exit ‘avenue de Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny’ on the left side, then cross the Pont de Saint-Cloud
- By Bus:
- Lines 52,72,126,175,460,467, stop Parc de Saint-Cloud
- Line 160 to Pont de Saint-Cloud-Albert Kahn
- Line 260 stop Rhin et Danube-Musée Albert Kahn (take avenue Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, then cross the Pont de Saint-Cloud)
- By Tram :
- T2 (Pont de Bezons-Porte de Versailles), stop Parc de Saint-Cloud
- By train
- (Line L and U Saint-Lazare or la Défense in the direction of Versailles rive-droite or Saint-Nom la Bretèche) stop : Saint-Cloud
- By car
- Limited car parking is available. The nearest car park is the Indigo Colline Saint-Cloud car park.