A REVISED TRAIL WITH BRAND-NEW ILLUMINATIONS TO EMBARK ON AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE
2km light trail | Immersive & interactive | A short distance from Paris | Friends & family experience
JOIN US FOR A JOURNEY OF SOUND AND LIGHT OF AROUND 2 KILOMETRES THAT WILL PUT MAGIC IN YOUR EYES
Lumières en Seine is returning to the Saint-Cloud National Estate for the third year and looks forward to welcoming you back from 17 November 2023.
A must-attend event for winter evenings, this enchanting trail is back with a completely new route to conclude 2023 and kick off 2024 in the most beautiful way possible: through a nighttime walk of around two kilometers, featuring new illuminated installations, sculptures, and other works of art.
Immerse yourself in the magic of the holiday season with your family or friends. To enhance this unforgettable experience, both young and old food enthusiasts can also enjoy the warm and comforting atmosphere of the food court, where they can indulge in hot beverages, sweet treats, and savory delights. Reserve your enchanting experience at Lumières en Seine now.
LE BALLET DES FEES
LA COULEE VERTE
LA PISTE ARC-EN-CIEL
Our food court
CHALET OF HEARTS
Pretzel bar. Hot and cold drinks
THE HORSE SHOE
Burgers: classic or cheeseburger with fries
ARDENT BASIN CHALET
New York hot dog with cheese and onions. Hot and cold drinks
- Date: From 17th November
- Location: National Estate of Saint-Cloud, 92210 Saint-Cloud
- Entrance: Grille Clémenceau (pedestrian entrance near Pont de Saint-Cloud)
- Opening days: every day but Mondays and Tuesdays outside of school holidays
- Closed: on 24th and 31st December 2023
- Opening Hours: 5pm to 11pm (last entrance 9pm)
- Duration: around 1hr 15 mins
- Age restriction: open to everyone (free for kids under 3)
- Accessibility: for wheelchairs the terrain could present some difficulties (rocks, uphill passages…)
- Hotel : Hotel Acanthe : 10 min walk from Lumières en Seine
- Read our FAQs for further information here.
HOW TO GET THERE
Located at National Estate of Saint-Cloud, 92210 Saint-Cloud. We recommend using public transport:
Line 10 terminus Boulogne-Pont de Saint-Cloud, exit ‘avenue de Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny’ on the left side, then cross the Pont de Saint-Cloud
- Lines 52,72,126,175,460,467, stop Parc de Saint-Cloud
- Line 160 to Pont de Saint-Cloud-Albert Kahn
- Line 260 stop Rhin et Danube-Musée Albert Kahn (take avenue Maréchal de Lattre de Tassigny, then cross the Pont de Saint-Cloud)
T2 (Pont de Bezons-Porte de Versailles), stop Parc de Saint-Cloud
(Line L and U Saint-Lazare or la Défense in the direction of Versailles rive-droite or Saint-Nom la Bretèche) stop : Saint-Cloud.
Limited car parking is available. The nearest car park is the Indigo Colline Saint-Cloud car park.
ABOUT THE SAINT-CLOUD NATIONAL ESTATE
Located to the west of Paris on a hillside bordering the Seine, the estate stretches across 1,100 acres and enjoys an exceptional
setting on the capital’s doorstep. As a favourite holiday spot with princely, royal and imperial families who reigned over the
centuries, the Domaine National de Saint-Cloud still bears witness to the leading historical events that took place here.
Just as they were for the two first editions, environmental matters are the main concerns for the organisers, who wish to minimise and also be in complete control of the event’s energy consumption 1. Even more so this year, the organisers – mindful to adapt to the current context of energy saving whilst still offering visitors an enchanted moment – have created an installation which will allow a 10% reduction in energy consumption in comparison to last year.
As well as almost exclusively using LED lighting which is 100% reusable, the illumination hours have been optimised to between 5 pm and 11 pm and the number of days for the event has been adapted, and the lights will be completely switched off every evening after doors close.